Browse Items (8 total)

This farm is no longer in existence. The site is the home of the Halifax Country Club.

This property was used as an all girls school before being bought by the town. The Halifax Elementary School sits here today.

The grand old home sits on what is known today as "Old Plymouth Street."

Wood homestead on Thompson Street. The site is on the opposite side of the street from where Ebenezer Wood manufactured gravestones. The business is no longer there.

Left to Right:

Ella F. (Sturtevant) Baker, James W. H. Baker (in chair), Zillah A. Baker, Guy S. Baker (with bike), and Blacksmith Jared B. Baker in front of their home on "Old" Plymouth Street.

J. H. Tillson birthplace on Plymouth Street, near four corners. The birthplace burned down circa 1902

Henry Bosworth's place on Furnace Street, formerly the Cushman home. Henry Bosworth is standing with his wife, Julia A. (Washburn) Bosworth (seated). Third person unknown. Part of the mill complex on Furnace Street.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2