Halifax Congregational Church and the "new" Town Hall with carriage sheds in back, wrought iron fence around Civil War Monument. The new Town Hall was built in 1907 near the site of the First Meeting House.
Church and original Meeting House, prior to 1906. At the time this was considered the center of town. The Civil War Monument and the Halifax Town Hall (original Meeting House) can be seen from the intersection of Plymouth Street and South Street.