Browse Items (4 total)

One of seven original drawings owned by the Halifax Museum by Halifax artist, N. R. Molin. Molin lived in historian James Baker's house


Oil painting of Dunbar's Tavern, West of the Halifax Elementary School as it looked circa 1735. The Tavern was torn down in 1896. The likeness was drawn by Nellie Sturtevant Taft, great, great granddaughter of Deacon Samuel Sturtevant.

Dunbar family home painted by Nellie Taft.

Drawing of Dunbar Tavern by Mrs. Clifton (Iola Sturtevant) Taft, 1961
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2