Browse Items (8 total)

King's Shopping Center opened May 10, 1956. Although it is no longer a "grocery store" the center is filled with other businesses the town needs to keep up with it's neighbors.

Pictured is the "New" Town Hall built in 1907 after the old one was destroyed by fire early in 1907. This photo was taken about 1968. Note the "watch tower" on the top of the building. During the war residents took turns sitting up there watching for…

Dedication of live Christmas Tree in front of Town Hall. The tree was planted by the Halifax Grange on December 5, 1938.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2