Browse Items (35 total)

Picture taken about 1903 of Hilda Morton and the Sargent sisters on the left and in front of the Town Hall. Lloyd Morton is Hilda's brother. They are all standing on Plymouth Street.

The "Trunk Meeting House" stood on the corner of Wood, Fuller and Cedar Streets. It was built in 1821, burned down on July 3, 1913.

Note steeple missing from the top of the church. It blew over in a storm on December 18, 1921.

Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2