Browse Items (2 total)

The "Trunk Meeting House" stood on the corner of Wood, Fuller and Cedar Streets. It was built in 1821, burned down on July 3, 1913.

Old Town Hall showing Armory that burnt down in 1907. Three children are in the foreground (two Sergeants' children and Lloyd Morton Thomas.) Far to the right, in front of Town Hall another child.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2