Browse Items (4 total)

Photo of the 1905 "Old Home Day" celebration. There is a "woodmobile" demonstration taking place behind the Congregational Church. The portable wood saw was a hugh draw for the gentlemen in attendance. Note the carriage sheds. These were used on…

In the late 1900's Watson H. Willett and his sons built and operated the Brockton Store located on Plymouth Street, across from the Holmes Public Library. In the early 1940's it was operated Harry Minor, Sr.

Halifax Congregational Church, with iron fence, carriage sheds and hay scales, circa 1900. The Congregational Church was built in 1852. The fence around the church was designed from a fence in Kingston.

Wood-shingled carriage sheds. House in the background is Hayward House. The Central School is further in the background.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2