The SAILS Digital History Collection represents works from a variety of local digitization projects from member libraries;
- Attleboro High School Tattletale Yearbook Collection
- Berkley Public Library Berkley History Collection, Berkley Middle School Yearbook Collection and Berkley Community School Yearbook Collection
- Bridgewater Public Library History Collection
- Carver Cemetery records from the town of Carver and Cranberry Label Collection
- Durfee High School Fall River Local History Collection and Durfee Record Yearbook
- East Bridgewater High School Torch Yearbooks
- East Bridgewater Public Library Collection of Photographs housed in the library's Historical Room.
- Halifax - Holmes Public Library Halifax History Collection, Halifax Historical Society & Museum's Inaugural Collection, Silver Lake High School Yearbooks, Marriage Intentions and Church Records, Postcard Collection
- Hanson Pictures and historic documents
- Massachusetts Maritime Muster Yearbook Collection
- Middleborough Public Library Cranberry Collection and Middleborough High School Yearbook Collection
- New Bedford Free Public Library History Collection
- Norton Public Library Historical Collection and Norton High School Yearbook Collection
- Plainville Public Library Plainville History Collection
- Raynham Public Library Raynham High School Yearbook Collection
- Rochester - Community-Wide Historic and Architectural Survey 1997-1998
- Taunton Public LibraryJournal Taunton High School Yearbooks,Lewis H. Benton Historic Taunton Photograph Collection and A.L. Ward Photograph Collection
- West Bridgewater Public Library Historical Postcards , West Bridgewater Jr./Sr. High School yearbook, Howard Seminary for Women, Annual Town reports
- Wrentham - Fiske Public Library Helen Keller Collection, Joseph MacDougald Railroad Collection, King Phillip Regional High School Yearbooks, Wrentham High School Yearbooks.
Sample of some of the photographs available in the Taunton Public Library's A. L. Ward and Louis H. Benton collection.
Recently Added Items
Gushee House located at 808 Pleasant Street built circa 1779. It is one of the oldest homes in Raynham.
Toby Gilmore House built in 1785 and is located at 1681 Broadway. It was the first home of Toby and Rosanna Gilmore.
Pratville School District #3 School built in 1847 which is located at 370 Broadway